Saturday 11 April 2015

Empties/ Products I'm Chucking Out #7

It has been a very very very long time since my last Empties Post, and I have been dreading doing this one because of the amount of products I have used up since. But alas, it is time to bin all these empties, so on to the empties post!


Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush (3x 200 mL, 1x 50 mL)
This is my all time favourite dry shampoo, so I'm really not that surprised I've used this much in the last six months. Always a repurchase, and always features in my empties.

Edward Beale Pure Argan Oil 
I used this product up quite a while ago, but it was good at moisturising my hair after every wash. If this was on sale, I'd probably repurchase it (even though it is relatively cheap to begin with).

Schwarzkopft Daily Oil Elixer
This was another product I liked to use after every wash, and was featured in my Project 10 Pan - look, I did use something up! I have found an oil I like better, but for the price, this was good at it's job. 

Cedel Dry Shampoo
This was good as a dry shampoo, but the scent was too much for me. Would not repurchase.

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil
This was an okay oil for the price.

Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Oil-Elixer
Only a sample, so can't really say much about this oil. But it is for coloured hair, so I might purchase this to give it a real go.


Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Dry Skin Repair
The dry skin body moisturiser from Vaseline is my absolute favourite. I don't use this allover my body, but I do use it on my back as it is hard to reach. Absolutely love this and always repurchase (there is another one pictured below in a different photo that I forgot to include in this one - whoops!)

Garnier Moisture Match Ultra-Hydrating Rich Cream (x4)
I have absolutely been loving this moisturiser, as I'm sure you can see. It's a great drugstore moisturiser for dry skin and I'd recommend it for anyone with dry skin.

Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub
This was my favourite lip scrub before I discovered the Popcorn.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub
This is my favourite lip scrub from Lush (and probably my favourite product from Lush, as well). Have repurchased.

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water
I was going through a stage where I wanted to test out all of the toner waters from Lush. After this adventure, I have concluded that this is my favourite and since have purchased the large size. The toners are super convenient because they are in a spray bottle, and they are relatively cheap. I would recommend checking them out.

Lush Eau Roma Water
I really liked this toner water, but the Breath of Fresh Air is my favourite.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream Sample 
This was only a baby sample, but I did enjoy using this. I might have to pick this cream up as a full size at some point.


Marc Jacobs Daisy Eu So Fresh
I don't like the original Daisy all too much, but I absolutely adore this version. I've been meaning to pick up another bottle of this scent, it is so summery and so fresh. I have since purchased the Daisy Dream, which I do love, but once that is up I think I will have to repurchase the Eu So Fresh again. I'm not a fan of the original Daisy.

YSL Parisienne
I love this scent. It reminds me of my trip to England every time I wear it. Was gifted with another bottle for my birthday last year.

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
My all-time favourite perfume. This will always be a repurchase.



Benefit Moisture Prep Toning Lotion
I liked this toner, but my favourite toners are the Lush Toner waters. But this was a fine toner, nothing wrong with it, did not break me out.

Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream
I like this moisturiser, and I like the scent. I would repurchase this one.

Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream
I actually really like this moisturiser, and probably will end up purchasing the full size. This moisturiser is great for dry skin.

Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
Don't really have much to say about this nail polish remover. It worked well at removing polish.

Johnson's Daily Essentials Nourishing 24hr Day Cream SPF15 for Dry Skin
I used this moisturiser, but found with most foundation/face products, it would ball up and not look cute. For days where I'd wear mineral foundation (which has been more frequent lately), this moisturiser is fine. But any other days, this would not work.



Johnson's Baby Conditioning Shampoo
My go-to for deep cleaning my brushes. Have repurchased two bottles since using this one up.

Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper Sample 
I really liked this eyeshadow primer, I found that there was minimal creasing when used. Unfortunately the sample has dried up so I'm the bin it goes.

ELF Blush in Mellow Mauve
This blush unfortunately shattered when it was dropped and I attempted to use it but unfortunately just became too messy. This is a relatively cheap blush and a nice autumn/winter shade, so I probably will repurchase this at some point.

L'Oreal Nude Magique 
This foundation is lightweight, but I really love it. It is super liquidy, which I kind of enjoy. I have repurchased it since.

NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
This is my absolute favourite setting spray. I have repurchased, and I always use this when I do makeup on clients.

David Jones Daily Brush Cleaner
I really like this brush cleaner. It is relatively cheap and does the job. Have repurchased since, and have some of this in my makeup kit as well.

Clinique High Impact Mascara
I love this mascara, and I love getting this as a sample. I don't like purchasing mascara too often because I have quite a few tubes going, but would consider purchasing this.

Benefit They're Real Sample
I do like the Benefit They're Real brush, but I don't think it is a mascara I need.

Daiso Puff and Sponge Cleanser 
This product absolutely rips all makeup product out of sponges. Will always repurchase this product.

Face of Australia Translucent Setting Powder
I really like this translucent setting powder and would recommend it. Have repurchased. 

Seche Vite Top Coat 
All time favourite top coat. I have been getting acrylics with gel polish as of late, so I haven't really needed to go out and repurchase this. But I will eventually.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer 
This primer reminds me of the MAC Strobe Cream, and I have purchased it a few times.

Ardell Lash Glue
I absolutely adore this lash glue. I'm currently using up an Eylure lash glue, but once that is used up I will definitely be repurchasing this one. It goes on clear, and it dries clear - what else do you want in a lash glue?

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
I absolutely adore this mascara, one of my all-time favourites. Recommend this mascara if you haven't tried it. 

Essence Maximum Definition Volume Mascara
I absolutely adore this mascara. It's cheap and does the job. Would repurchase.

ELF Lash and Brow Gel
This is a really old product that just needs to be binned. I love my Essence Lash & Brow Gel, so probably wouldn't repurchase this one. From what I remember, this made my brows super hard like I had sprayed hair spray, so not a huge fan of it.

And those are the empties!

Thanks for reading,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment