Monday 18 May 2015

Mecca Beauty Loop Level 1 Box - 2015

This month, Mecca released the Beauty Loop boxes. Surprisingly, I'm only a Level 1 - which is a surprise to me! I believe the box comes up four times a year, and this box includes 4 samples of products.




The samples included are the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Ren  Micro Polish Cleanser, and the NARS Light Optimising Primer.

I'm most excited to try the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Powder, as it most interests me that this can be used as a skincare product on top of night moisturiser. I used the NARS primer yesterday and today (the sample is good for about 2-3 uses), and it is similar to MAC Strobe Cream in that it reflects light.  It reflects red, and it looks absolutely gorgeous. I might have to purchase this primer, I'm not going to lie. 

And those are the items I got in the Mecca Beauty Loop box!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment