Wednesday 8 April 2015

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach - review and swatches

This blush has been on my wish list for a couple of months, and when I finally found one left in a box at Mecca Maxima, it was love at first application! 




The blush consists of three strips of colour - a lighter peach that leans golden, a more coral/pink, and a darker peach that leans golden. All three shades are shimmery. Because of the size of each strip, it is a little hard to focus on one of the three shades. When all three are blended together, you get the most magical, peachy shade. 


(L to R: lighter peach, pink/coral, darker peach, blended together)

These types of blushes from Too Faced come in three shades - Peach Beach, Something About Berry, and Candy Glow. I am considering picking up the other two shades, but peach and coral blushes are my absolute favourite!

The packaging of the product is adorable - the blush and the box are both in the shape of a heart. The only downside I find with this product however is that the packaging is quite bulky - this is not a travel friendly blush. 

I always set my makeup with the NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray - I find this helps keep the blush on all day. I'm yet to find a blush that stays on my skin from 7 in the morning until I return home at 7 at night (although the Balm's Frat Boy is probably the most long lasting blush I own), but this one does last a good 6 or so hours. I'm not too bothered if I need to touch up the blush throughout the day.

If you're interested in picking up a new blush, I would recommend this line of blushes from Too Faced. And if anyone is aware of long-lasting blushes, please let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment