Monday 6 April 2015

March Favourites

Another month, another favourites post:


Kit Cosmetics Salted Caramel Soy Candle
Oh my, this is the most delicious smelling candle ever! I never really go for the super sweet candles, but this candle was just too delicious to not purchase. Since purchasing it, I have been burning it non-stop. 

Too Faced Sweethearts Perfect Flush Blush in Peach Beach
I was hunting this blush down every time  I went into Mecca, and after about two months there it was, one left in the box! This is such a flattering blush on lighter skin tones (although I am sure it will work on darker skin tones as well). I sometimes find it hard to find a blush that works with my complexion, but this one definitely does. I will have a review of this blush up shortly. Definitely recommend this one if you are looking to buy one!

Wet n Wild I Love Matte Palette 
This palette is an oldie but a goldie. I have no idea if it can still be purchased, but I find it worth the $10 I would have paid for it, just for the two lighter neutral shadows on the right row (the Browbone and Eyelid shade). These two shadows are great for everyday makeup looks. 

Savvy Ultra Matte Lip Colour in Miss Monroe
I picked this lip colour up from the Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale (I also wanted the darker nude that was sold out), and it is absolutely amazing. Matte lip creams are my absolute favourite lip product - once applied, they won't go anywhere. 

OPI You're Such a Budapest 
This lilac slight periwinkle blue is such a flattering shade. I got this done through gel, but bought the regular polish when I was leaving the salon. 

Thanks for reading, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment