Friday 18 July 2014

MAC Pure Heroine - review and swatches

I love purple lips! I really do. And when I got a text one morning from MAC telling me they had an online exclusive where you could pick this up only for a day, I couldn't say no. Pure Heroine is from the Lorde collection, is an amplified finish, and is described by MAC as a "deep, rich shade of plum".




It's very hard to do justice to this lipstick in photos, but I will try!



This lipstick is definitely one of the more deeper shades of purple I have, and would work well with an ombre lip. Amplified (and glossy) finish lipsticks are not one of my most loved types of finishes for lipsticks, but I still like this lipstick. It's nothing like I have purchased before, and makes a great addition to my collection.

In Australia, this lipstick retails for $36 - the standard price of MAC lipsticks in Australia. It's still available on the MAC website (not too sure about in stores), so if you're interested, I suggest checking out the website. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment