Monday 14 July 2014

Shop My Stash #5

I'm behind by a week on this one, but better late than never, right? These following 5 products will be on my to-use list for the next two weeks.


Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Tousling Spray Gel
This is a hair product I have that has just been sitting around. Time to pull it out and try use it up!

Revlon ColorStay Mineral Finishing Powder in 010 Brighten 
I picked up this product almost two years ago, and have hardly used it. It does say it is a finishing powder, but this is definitely a highlighter - much like the MAC Mineralize Skinfinishes. I've really been loving highlighting recently, so I'm sure I can use this product no problem!

Clinique Blushing Blush Powder in Bashful Plum 
My blush mission seems never ending. The one blush I can use over and over again is Benefit Coralista. This shade seems like it would be a good one for winter, so I'm going to try it out (and hopefully fall in love).

Almay intense i-color in 031 Trio for Browns 
A friend of mine (view her beauty blog here) gave this to me as a gift and the first shade in the trio I can't stop staring at. It has slowly become harder to go all out with eyeshadow when I'm at work, but I'll try my hardest to reach for this one over the coming weeks.

Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer 
This eyelid primer is almost used up, so hopefully I can add this to the Empties bag soon. This is a relatively cheap primer, and it does the job well.

Thanks for reading,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment