Thursday 3 July 2014

NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams - review and swatches

For today's blog post, I wanted to share with you the lip products I've been loving since I started working full time. When NYX came to Target in Australia, it was a very happy day for all beauty lovers. I picked up my first of the Soft Matte Lip Creams about four months ago, and it was love at first application.


I'm not too sure of how many are in the range, but I own five - Monte Carlo (a beautiful red), San Paulo (a deeper pink shade), Stockholm (a light, lovely nude), Antwerp (a lighter mid-tone pink) and Abu Dhabi (a darker nude). 


The application of these lip creams is through the use of a doe foot applicator. They apply extremely creamy, and when dry, give a lovely matte lip. They are pigmented, and I find for most (bar Monte Carlo) one application is all I need. They need about 5 minutes or so to completely mattify down.


T: Abu Dhabi, San Paulo, Monte Carlo
B: Antwerp, Stockholm 

These lip products are relatively cheap - from memory, $12.95 in Target, and are available online for purchase as well (at a cheaper price). I love matte lips, and for work, these are wonderful. Once on, they won't go anywhere for a while, and after lunch are easy enough to apply. I love using a lip scrub before any lip application (especially with matte lips), so I recommend doing so. But if you are a lover of matte lips, I would recommend checking out these NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams!

Thanks for reading, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment