Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favourites

July is my favourite month of the year (yes, my birthday month). Working full time, I need products that just work and are fuss free, and unfortunately, nothing changes much in my makeup routine anymore. However, I do change a few things up, and have found a few new favourites this month.



First, the Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil. I love to use this product at night, lather it allover my face to moisturise. This product hasn't broken me out either, which is a big win!

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20 is my go-to under eye concealer. This one is basically used up, but never fear, I repurchased another one yesterday. This concealer does not budge, and for glasses wearing girls like me, is not budged around by glasses (the struggle I have with under eye concealers).


The Lady Gaga Fame Perfume has been my go-to scent this winter. It is sweet, but not overpowering, and an absolutely beautiful scent. 

Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara is a new find from this month. It is a double-ended mascara, one brush for top lashes and one for bottom lashes. I actually love using the brush for bottom lashes on both my top and bottom lashes. I don't think Maybelline mascaras ever disappoint. 

And finally, my new lipstick favourite - Chi Chi Viva La Diva in Lady Bump. I absolutely adore this lipstick. It is matte, but not in a drying way at all. Quite moisturising, a daring colour, and an absolute favourite for the winter season. 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment