Saturday 12 April 2014

What I've Bought Recently #2

This week, I bought a car. A brand-spanking-new car. So you'd think I'd quit on the spending for a bit, right? Apparently no. These are all the new things I've bought recently!


MAC Face and Body Foundation in C2 is a foundation I've wanted to purchase for a long time, and I finally did. I've only used it today (bought it yesterday) and it is light weight foundation, but I am loving it so far! 

I picked up the Nude by Nature Natural Mineral Cover for Light/Medium Skin Tones from Priceline two weeks ago, but I haven't actually tried it as yet. I'm a little nervous because of my dry skin, but I want to give mineral makeup a go. 

For the past couple of days I've wanted a dark red nail polish, so I picked up the Rimmel Salon Pro Nail Polish in 706 Classical Red yesterday. Put it on last night, and so far so good. 

The tube of MAC Viva Glam Rihanna is absolutely gorgeous - and so is the colour. I have a lot of red lipsticks, but nothing that is a frost finish. This lipstick is super pigmented.

I mentioned the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint in 120 Pure Ivory in my March Favourites (view here), but it is a recent purchase so I thought I'd include it in this post. 

MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NW20 was mentioned in my last What I've Bought Recently post, but unfortunately yesterday I was doing makeup on a client and the bottle dropped and shattered everywhere! I had to go to MAC straight away and buy another one, this is my absolute favourite under eye concealer and I will repurchase again and again. 

I think I have found a holy grail product for my brows, and that is Benefit Gimme Brow in Medium/Deep. I apply this before powder throughout my brows, and fill in where I need to after. Absolutely adore this, and lasts all day! 

The only real question I have about the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Antwerp is where has it been all my life? I picked this up this week - and I am in some serious love. There was a 3 for 2 offer on NYX products, and I might go back to Target today and see if the sale is still on. I absolutely adore this - it is matte, but not drying, I've had it on today for 2 hours now and there is no sign of cracking or drying out. I adore this product!

I was in Mecca Maxima last week, and saw the bareMinerals Lash Domination Mascara, and what caught me was the price! Cosmetics in Australia are fairly overpriced, but this was only about $23 so I decided to pick it up. I haven't had much use out of it so far, but I will do a review of this mascara at a later date. 

I picked this Rimmel Scandaleyes Show Off Mascara yesterday as it was on sale. I used it today and so far so good, and the brush reminds me of a bigger version of the Benefit They're Real mascara.

L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer was also included in my March Favourites, but it is a recent purchase and I thought I'd include it. It reminds me of the MAC Strobe Cream but in a primer purchase, and I definitely will be repurchasing this. 

As part of the 3 for 2 in Target, I grabbed the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 630 Cashmere. I haven't tried it yet, but I think it will be a lovely base for different gold and bronze eyeshadows.

I've tried Bioderma before and loved it, and I saw the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in Priceline, so of course I picked it up. I really like it, and it's great for dry and sensitive skin. 

And those are the products I have picked up recently. Reviews of products will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment