Friday 25 April 2014

Beauty Goodies from the Easter Show

Anyone that lives in Sydney knows what the Easter Show is. I haven't been for years, and was super excited to go this year! I spent way too much money, but here are a few of the beauty goods I got in some of the show bags.


I did purchase the ModelCo tanning show bag, which I was very excited about. 


Schick Hydro Silk Razor
Razors - a necessity. The inclusion of this in a show bag was completely perfect, and I will be trying this out very soon.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush Mini 
Oh, my absolute favourite dry shampoo. And now I have two mini cans I can chuck in my handbag or gym bag. I'm very glad the Easter Show included sample size of this scent, because it is the best! (and if you haven't smelt it before, do yourself a favour and try it out).

Vaseline Healthy Radiance Anti-Ageing Lotion
I love Vaseline body lotions. My favourite is the yellow one for dry skin - I've recently purchased the spray bottle version which I absolutely love (ooh, spoiler alert for favourites). Happy to give this one a go, and the sample size is so adorable - would be great for travel as well!

Le Tan Fast Tan in Deep Bronze
The 'deep bronze' scares me, but nevertheless, I will give this one a go. From what I understand, this is a spray bottle, which is an interesting concept (to me, at least - my tanning experience is basically lotion) would be pretty useful in getting the areas I can't reach on my body - like my back. I will give this one a go soon.

Rosken Skin Repair Dry Skin Cream
Last year I picked this up and when I went to England I gave it to my Nanna because she has dry skin too. I really do like this, so I'm happy to have samples of it again. I have so many lotions, I need to cut down on the amount of product I do have - but samples are always great!

People for Plants Organic Lip Balm in Peppermint and Evening Primrose
Peppermint lip balms are my absolute favourite - they leave your lips feeling so refreshed! Very happy to add this to my collection of lip balms, and I think I have found a new favourite - after my beloved Paw Paw Ointment, of course!

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Corrector Pen
I have seen this in the shops before, and the concept is very interesting. Can't wait to try this out.

DB Kohl Pencil in Black
Another kohl pencil to the collection. I'm not the biggest kohl pencil fan, so I'll probably end up giving this to my mum or something.


ModelCo Super Tan Instant Self-Tan in Dark
Why do they have to be in dark? I'm a bit scared to use this, but it says to leave on for two hours so I may cut that time and hopefully not go super dark. 

ModelCo Shine Ultra Lip Gloss in Strip Tease 
I'm not the biggest lip gloss fan, but have recently started branching out into the world of lipgloss. This is a nice peachy pink colour that would work great on top of a nude or a pink. 

ModelCo Tan Remove Self-Tan Removal Mitt
I've never had a self-tan removal mitt before (to be honest, didn't know they made them), but I like the concept. This is an exfoliating mitt, which would be good in prepping the skin for fake tan as well. 

ModelCo Fat Lash Volumising Black Mascara
I am on the hunt for the perfect mascara (I feel like this will be a lifetime mission). The brush of this reminds me of a bigger version of Benefit They're Real, so I'm super excited about that! Won't be using this for a while, though, because I do have quite a few mascaras to get through. 

ModelCo Glow Baby Glow Bronzer
This is probably the biggest bronzer I will ever own, but who can resist bronzer? It is a shimmery bronzer though, so I'll probably reserve use for this on night's out or in the summer months. Super happy to have another bronzer, though (bronzer is one of my absolute favourite makeup products). 

ModelCo Blend Buffing Mitt 
Tanning mitts are always useful and will always get used. I did just open up a new tanning mitt, but I am happy to have another addition to the family.

And those are the majority of products I did get! There were quite a few samples included as well, which is always exciting.

Thanks for reading, 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment