Saturday 5 April 2014

March Favourites

Another month gone, it feels like 2014 is flying by. Onto the March Favourites!


L'Oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer 
This is a primer mixed with MAC Strobe Cream. I love it. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth, has illuminating properties, and my makeup goes on flawlessly. I definitely think I have found a primer I will continue to repurchase.

A'kin Pure Radiance Rosehip Oil - For Dry, Sensitive and Normal Skin
My skin has been super dry lately, so I thought trying out an oil would be a good idea. This stuff is awesome, it is an oil so does take a while to sink in, but I use it morning and night and my skin hasn't been as dry. I basically love drowning my face is moisture. This hasn't made me break out either (like another oil I purchased has). If you have dry skin, or sensitive skin and need some hydration and moisture, I'd recommend trying this out.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in Bikini-tini 
When I do wear eyeshadow, I tend to pop this in the inner corner and allover my eye to open it up, and then add a highlight shadow. Fool-proof eye make-up, really. I did a comparison post between the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Barely Branded and this cream shadow, which you can view here.

Maybelline 24 Hr Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (Bad to the Bronze)
This always pops up in my favourites, and this is the one cream eyeshadow I would recommend to anyone. Looks great on its own, with any bronze or gold eyeshadow topped on it. Super long lasting. I love this, and the price point is amazing. Definitely recommend this one!

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint in 120 Pure Ivory 
I am working on a review of this foundation, which will hopefully be up soon - when I have a day off to take before and after photos (unfortunately, most days I leave home and it is still dark, and by the time I have returned home, there is hardly any makeup left). I don't think this is the most long-lasting foundation on the market, but for a light, natural looking base makeup, this is it. It is a strange consistency, very liquidy, but feels almost like water - which is why I think I adore it so much! Because of my dry skin, makeup tends to cling.

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume
This month I've really been reaching for this perfume. I only have the tiniest bit left, so this will probably be featuring in my next empties! It's such a nice floral scent, and definitely need to repurchase this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment