Tuesday 29 October 2013

October Favourites

I have been slack with posting this month, and I can only blame that on my workload from university. I still want to do a favourites post, as there are some new products I've been trying out this month that I have loved.


MUA Eyeshadow Shade 30 Pearl
This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I did a haul post back in September (see post here) and I still have to do a review on all the eyeshadows. This one is absolutely gorgeous, it is super pigmented and lasts all day. It reminds me of Urban Decay's Half Baked, just a little more orange.

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water 
I bought this about two months ago, and I love it. It's a great toner, and it doesn't feel too harsh on my skin. I'm almost out of this and I want to try out the other toners from Lush, but I recommend this one. They come in a bigger bottle as well, but the smaller sizes are good to test out. They are in a spray bottle which is super convenient.

Batiste Dry Shampoo Vibrant and Red 
I was in David Jones a few weeks ago and saw this. I have red hair, it isn't a super vibrant red but it is still red, and red fades quickly. This dry shampoo is wonderful to add some vibrancy back in your hair, and the red does stick around - when I've washed my hair after using this, some red washes out. I love this dry shampoo, and while it doesn't smell as good as the Blush scent, when my hair isn't recently dyed (like right now), I'd pick this over Blush just to add some colour back in my hair.

MAC Strobe Cream
This is a travel size I picked up from a Pro MAC store for $15, and I love it. I use a day moisturiser, and once that has sunk in I top it with the Strobe Cream for added hydration and luminosity. The full size of 50mL is $55 in Australia, and this 30mL tube cost $15, so I think next time I'm in store I will pick up a few of these travel sizes as they work out better value for money.

Bioderma
This is a small size I got from eBay to test this product out. I really like this for gently removing all the makeup and cleansing my skin after I have used a face wash, and I recommend it for sensitive and dry skin.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (On and On Bronze)
I don't know if I've featured this in a favourite, but I picked up this colour tattoo in England and I absolutely love it. Yesterday I used it with Urban Decay Smog and it was absolutely beautiful. All the colour tattoos I own are wonderful bases, and if you are interested in trying just one, I recommend Bad to the Bronze.

And that's my favourite products for October. Thanks for reading, and if you haven't yet, follow me on Bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. Love your post ! MAC strobe cream i m in love with that too :)
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading! it's an awesome cream :)

    ReplyDelete