Sunday 7 July 2013

Urban Decay Theodora Palette - review and swatches

My lovely boyfriend gifted this to me two weeks ago, and I am in love. Urban Decay eyeshadows are my absolute favourite, and this palette is no let down.




The palette even came with this "get the look" card


Above are the Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Colour in Theodora and the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero



Above are the shadows with no primer - Broken, Beware, Bewitch, West, Spell (duo) and Jealous (duo)


And here they are on top of Urban Decay Primer Potion

The more neutral shadows (especially Beware, Bewitch, West and the brown from the Spell duo) picked up much better with the use of Urban Decay Primer Potion. 

This palette appealed more to me because of the neutral shades than the Glinda palette, and although I have many neutral palettes I am very happy to add this to my collection. 


Above is the Theodora lip colour and Zero eye pencil 


And here is a look I recreated with the palette the day I tested it out. I used a combination of the more neutral brown shades on the lid and crease, and a mixture of the Jealous duo on the bottom lash line. 


No comments:

Post a Comment