Tuesday 2 August 2016

One Palette, One Month - Urban Decay Vice Palette - August 2016

For August 2016, I've decided to use one of my biggest palettes - the original/first Urban Decay Vice Palette. Urban Decay is my favourite eyeshadow brand, and I was extremely excited when this palette came out. Unfortunately, because of the variety in this palette, it hasn't received the most love, and I want to change that this month. This palette has 20 eyeshadows.




The premise of this challenge is that I can only use the one palette during the month for my eyeshadow looks. Only once last month did I use a shadow that wasn't found in my Anastasia Beverly Hills palette (the Urban Decay Moondust Shadow in Zodiac), and I did occasionally use light cream matte shadows, but didn't reach for another palette. This palette only has three matte shades (and only two are "everyday" wearable shadows), so I know I am going to have to reach for other shades from other palettes, or singles, as transition shades. Like last month, my hopes for this palette is to hit pan on one shadow. I think I will hit pan on Anonymous quite easily. 

This palette is quite chunky, so I think I might end up depotting these shadows, and put them in a Z Palette. I think I will be reaching for the first and last rows the most this month.

Thanks for reading, (and wish me luck!),
X

No comments:

Post a Comment