Thursday 4 August 2016

July Favourites

I can't believe the only Favourites post I've done this year is a Current Favourites, because I had missed quite a few months on the monthly favourites. Favourites posts are one of my favourite posts to write (haha), so I hope to get back into them from now on.


ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Midi
This is the perfect, neutral, matte liquid lipstick. I absolutely adore this lip product, and when I don't know what liquid lipstick to wear, I tend to reach for this one 80% of the time. It is more pink based (which generally isn't what I like), but there is something about this colour on my lips.

ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Lunch Money
I have been doing a Project Pan recently - click to see my introduction and first update, and I love to apply this cream product underneath the powder highlight in the Sleek Face Form Palette. The two together look beautiful - and I even hit pan on this product last night!

Covergirl Advanced Radiance Pressed Powder in 105 Ivory
About a month and a half ago I was on the mission of finding a powder I could use on my dry skin that would not show up powdery and cakey, and not emphasise any dry patches. I love the Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation, but it is $50 and I tend to use it up very quickly. I am not saying that this product is a dupe by any means, but I have been enjoying this powder as it does not make my dry skin look dry, nor does it cling to any dry patches.

LA Girl Pro Conceal in Green Corrector 
I picked this up just over a month ago, and this corrector has made the world of difference with the redness I experience on my chin because of break outs and scarring. If you have redness in your skin and haven't tried a green corrector, I would highly recommend one. This one can be purchased for about $10 online in Australia, so it isn't going to break the bank. It is a liquid concealer, not a cream, which I tend to favour more on my dry skin.

Sephora Supreme Cleansing Oil 
I picked this product up from Sephora about six months ago, and I absolutely love this for removing heavy makeup! One or two pumps of this oil on a cotton pad is enough to remove the heaviest eye makeup. I tend to use micellar water on a daily basis after cleansing my skin, but if I have heavy makeup on (both eye and base makeup), I do like to go in with this oil first to remove makeup.

Sportsgirl Lip Chalk Matte Lip Cream in Vertigo
I recently posted a review about this product, which you can view here. This liquid lipstick is also a great every day liquid lipstick, and more accessible in Australia than the ColourPop. ColourPop Midi and Sportsgirl Lip Chalk in Vertigo are two of my go-to neutral liquid lipsticks.

Sportsgirl Glow Liquid Illuminator in Pearl
I also picked this one up the same time I picked up the Lip Chalk. I didn't have a liquid illuminator that was pink based like this, so thought it was unique in my collection. I love applying this like a primer/base under my foundation. I will have a review of this one coming up in the next couple of weeks.


(L to R: ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in Midi, ColourPop Super Shock Cheek in Lunch Money, LA Girl Pro Conceal Green Concealer, Sportsgirl Lip Chalk Matte Lip Cream in Vertigo, Sportsgirl Glow Liquid Illuminator in Pearl)


And those are my favourites from July!

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment