Saturday 30 January 2016

Mecca Beauty Loop Box Level 3 - 2016

Last week, I received an email from Mecca advising my Level 3 Beauty Loop box was ready for collection. 4 times a year, Mecca releases these Beauty Boxes and there are three levels, and levels are dependent on the amount you've spent in store and online in the last 12 months. 




The Ren Satin Perfection BB Cream unfortunately is a little too dark for me, but I can try and use it when I have fake tan on. The box also comes with the Chantecaille Brilliant Gloss in Love. Unfortunately I'm not a big lip gloss fan, so I may just pass this on to a friend. The box also comes with a sample set of the By Terry Liftessence Trio (Global Serum, Daily Cream, Eye Contour). I do wish instead of little sachets the product came in a tiny jar or something, but I am excited to try this product. Lastly, the box came with NARS The Multiple in Orgasm. I do believe this product has appeared in boxes in the past, but I've never received it, so I'm pretty excited about this product. It is a deluxe size, but comes with 4g of product, which is a decent size!

And those are the products I received the first Mecca Beauty Loop Box from 2016! Did you receive Beauty Loop Box 3 with different products?

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment