Wednesday 17 September 2014

MAC Dodgy Girl - review and swatches

The one thing I can never have enough of is lipstick. From the recent MAC Kelly Osbourne collection, a lovely friend of mine gifted this beautiful lipstick to me. This lipstick is described as a "light lavender" and has a matte finish.




Although described as a matte finish, I find this more of a satin-matte. It is a matte lipstick, but not nearly as drying as other matte lipsticks I own. 


(MAC Dodgy Girl)


(L to R: MAC Dodgy Girl, Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn)

Although this is a bit more out there for some people, I love wearing this lipstick. Because it is matte but not nearly as drying as some matte lipsticks, I find it can wear well throughout half the day without needing a touch up. It does lean a bit more pink when compared to other purple lipsticks (like Airborne Unicorn), but I adore this lipstick! It is quite similar to Airborne Unicorn, but next to each other you can see the difference.

If light purple lipsticks interest you (or any purple, really), I'd recommend checking this one out if it is still available. 

Thanks for reading, and I promise it won't be such a long wait until my next post!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment