Friday 25 November 2016

Benefit Cosmetics Kissy Missy Holiday 2016 Set

About a month ago, I was in Myer and Benefit had just received the Christmas collection. I'm "trying" to tone down my makeup purchases, but couldn't say no to this set - the lady described the lip products as very pigmented (and they are a new addition to the Benefit line, so how could I resist?)




This set comes with four products - all deluxe size products. It features Benetint, Lollitint, and two new lip products - They're Real! Double The Lip in Revved-Up Red and Pink Thrills.



(L to R: They're Real! Double The Lip Revved-Up Red, Pink Thrills)


(L to R: Lollitint, Benetint)




The new lip products from Benefit claim:
  • Product is a liner and lipstick in one with the customer teardrop tip
  • Get visibly fuller, sexier lips in one easy step. Position the pointed tip along your upper lip line and glide on. Pivot to fill in your lower lip.
  • 91% said lips look visibly fuller and sexier (consumer panel survey of 110 women after 1 week)
The set also suggests to layer either Benetint and Revved-Up Red or Lollitint and Pink Thrills for added staying power, or you can use the products on their own. 

I was sold on this kit because the lady in store said the products were super pigmented. The pigment on these lip products is nice, but not as pigmented as I was hoping for. However, they wear nicely, just like a traditional lipstick. They have a nice, creamy finish.

Overall, I do quite like this set, as I find it a great way to test out different Benefit products - and exciting because it features new Benefit products. I have owned Benetint before so it's nice to add it to my collection again, and Lollitint is a new additional. 

I would recommend this set for someone getting into makeup, as you have four choices for lip (or even cheek) colours, but two different kinds of products to try out. 

This set retails for $49 AUD in Australia, and can be purchased in store at Myer or online here

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment