Friday 9 September 2016

One Palette, One Month - Urban Decay Vice Palette - August 2016 Finale

Let me just say, this month was not as productive as last month was. I tried to use this palette, but it was a bit harder to use every day due to a variety of reasons. The shadows are more colourful compared to the Anastasia Palette, and not easy for me to use every day for work, there are only two mattes in this palette (no real crease colour), and a lot of the shadows are extremely chunky and glittery (which again, makes it harder to use for work).



I hit the tiniest bit of pan on Blitz, the fourth shadow in the top row. I feel like I made an okay dip in Anonymous, the third shadow in the last row, as I used this shadow every time I wore eyeshadow to set my base.  I even ended up using Noise, the hot pink shadow in the palette, which I thought I would never touch. I mixed it with Vice (the purple shadow next to it) and a bit of Napoleon Cake Eyeliner Sealer, and used the two as a colourful eyeliner. My favourite, and most used shadows in this palette, where the five in the last row - Nevermind, Echo Beach, Anonymous, Freeboard and Laced. 

Even though I did not get nearly as much use out of this palette as I was hoping for, I still thoroughly enjoy this palette as I'm an eyeshadow palette hoarder, and this is the first of the Vice Palettes, so it does have sentimental value to me. I will most likely try pull this palette out for a Pan That Palette (year long edition) or a One Palette, One Month challenge again. 

I have over the last month accumulated a few more eyeshadow palettes, so I will take a break from this challenge for the month of September so I am able to test out all my new eyeshadow palettes. I will be back in October for another One Palette, One Month!

If you are interested to see the palette I chose last month, please check out the tag here.

Thanks for reading,
X

No comments:

Post a Comment