Friday 21 March 2014

22 Things Before 22 - Update #1

1. Clear out my nail polish draws

Done and dusted! And here is a photo of the nail polishes that I will be giving away/throwing out.



8. Get a new job

I got a full time job last month. It's tiring, but I'm loving it. It happened so fast (literally applied on a Monday, got a call Tuesday, had my interview Thursday and 3 hours later got the call that I had it, started the following Monday) but it's what I wanted and I'm so happy.

11. Get my full license

Done and dusted on the 1st of March, 2014.

12. Clean out jewellery

Another one I can check off my list. Here's the bag I filled up with old pieces of jewellery.



13. Get outside of Sydney 

In January I went to Melbourne for a few days. Spent all my money, and it was so much fun!

15. Read five new books
  • "Bossypants", Tina Fey
Yeah, I'm doing good on this one… 

17. Get a tan

My goal this summer was to get a tan. One day, I went to the beach with a few friends and had one of my friends put sunscreen on my back and rib tattoo (the rib is my newest). That day, I burnt so bad, and for the last month I've been sporting the dodgiest tan on my back. Majority went darker, except the parts with sunscreen, which remained albino.

Long story short I got a tan, the end. A very dodgy tan, though…

18. Watch five new TV shows
  • New Girl
  • 30 Rock 
How I Met Your Mother is almost finished, so I can almost cross that one off! 

20. Purchase the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 

Check. A lovely friend of mine ticked this one off the list for me.

21. Change my degree/figure out what's next 

I will transfer to a Bachelor of Arts, finish my degree off this semester. Take a semester off, and then apply for the MQ JD. Sometime before that, do a makeup course. Yup. That's the plan for now, at least. We'll see how well I can handle studying part time and working full time this semester, because the JD is 3 years full time.

So far so good - 7 out of 22 done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment