Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites

It's my favourite time of the month - monthly favourites. This month, I started working a full time job and I've found myself reaching for products that I know work. The products in this post are relatively day-time, work-friendly products, but I adore them and have been reaching for them on a daily basis.


MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW20
I picked this concealer up in February (see post here) and I absolutely adore it! I have a nice combination of dry under eyes where you can see the lines under my eyes with any concealer but this. The hype around this concealer is true - and if you have been considering purchasing this concealer, I recommend doing so.

Garnier BB Cream for Combination to Oily Skin
I'm sure I've mentioned this BB Cream before. I have dry skin, and I've tried the original Garnier BB Cream and hated it. I decided to pick this up one day because everyone seemed to love it, and although it is for combo/dry skin I figured it is a BB cream, so it will be moisturising. I was right. I've just repurchased this, and this has been my go-to for face makeup during the week.

MAC Syrup 
Another new product to my collection, and I absolutely adore this lipstick. It is mauve, but because of the lustre finish I find this extremely flattering for work. It is a no-fuss lipstick as well, I can apply it without a mirror if I need to. Absolutely adore this lipstick, and I do want to try out more lustre lipsticks from MAC.

NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray
A repurchase product. They offer this in Dewy and Matte, so a majority is catered for. This sets my makeup in place and I find it to work relatively well in keeping it in place all day. As long as I still have eyebrows by the end of the day, I don't care what the rest of my face looks like.

NARS Laguna Bronzer
I've hit pan on this - and I'm quite proud of myself. In the beginning, I was a bit iffy with this product, but I love it and it blends beautifully, and looks natural. I cannot imagine my everyday makeup routine without this, and although it is included in the One Night Stand Blush Palette (see review here), I will be repurchasing a full size when I run out of this one.

And those are my favourites for February! What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment