Sunday 17 March 2013

Haul - Essence, MUA, theBalm and Lime Crime

It's been a while since I've updated, and I'm going to blame that on going back to university. Almost two weeks ago, I placed an order on the MUA site - and I wasn't expecting it to come so quickly! My first order from MUA a couple of months ago took almost a month to arrive! So Thursday when I came home from uni, I had two parcels - one from MUA, and the other with my Lime Crime lipstick. I also visited a shopping centre the same day and they had one Mary-Lou Manizer left in stock at David Jones and I had to grab it. I also picked up an Essence highlighter from their new collection. On to the haul!


The MUA purchase totaled $30.97, and in it I bought the Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder, the Undress Me Too Palette, the cream blush in Bittersweet, an eyebrow pencil in Brunette, the Mosaic Blusher in English Rose, and the lip liner in Softly Lined. For this order, I was most excited about the Undress Me Too Palette - which is supposedly a dupe of the Naked 2 by Urban Decay. My Bootycall in that palette is almost gone, so I'm hoping this palette will have a good dupe as Urban Decay don't do singles of Bootycall :'( I will put up a comparison post sometime this week.

In a wish list post from last month, I posted about Serpentina by Lime Crime - a forest green lipstick! The site I have ordered Lime Crime from previously has been sold out, and from my googling last week I found a site that had one left in stock - I was so excited. The lipstick was $21, which is standard, but the postage was a little expensive at $11.95. I ordered it on Sunday night, and it came the following Thursday. The site I got it from was veganbeauty.com.au. I still don't know how I will wear this lipstick, but I am glad to have it in my collection! The order also came with a lemongrass and bamboo face scrub 5mL sample from Ayana Organics, and I am glad to give this a go.

Two weeks ago when I went into David Jones hoping to buy the Mary-Lou Manizer from theBalm, they were sold out. When I went in the past week, they had one left in stock and I had to get it. It retails for $34.95, but I have a staff discount and it came down to $27.95. I absolutely love this highlighter! So glad with this purchase.

Lastly is an Essence highlighter, which I saw in Priceline a few weeks ago and went back to purchase last week. A girl can never have too many highlighters, right? Excited to give this one a go too! It's from their new Circus Circus trend collection.






Don't forget to check out my instagram, where I love to post all things make up (and my dogs!) @_crystalised 

Thanks for reading guys, 
Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment