Friday 24 October 2014

MAC Costa Chic - review and swatches

I've been meaning to do a review of this lipstick for a very long time. Needless to say, better late than never! This lipstick was an impulse buy - I'd never seen it online, looked up swatches, anything. When a friend and I were in MAC quite a few months ago now, we swatched it on our hands and it looked gorgeous - the only downside was it was a frost finish (not something I look for in lipsticks). Needless to say, it hardly looked like a frost, so we both grabbed one.






I think this lipstick is a great summer lipstick. Although it is a frost finish, it hardly appears so on the lips. The only downside is because it is a frost finish, it's lasting power isn't that great. But it's a great coral pink and I don't really have anything similar in my collection, so it's a win win for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment