Monday 4 February 2013

Current wish list

1. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette

I am the biggest lover of Urban Decay eyeshadows. I own both the Naked palettes, the Fifteenth Anniversary palette, the Vice palette, and another palette I cannot remember the name of. I am the biggest hoarder of these palettes - and I cannot wait to get my hands on this palette! Mostly matte shades, hello ;)



2. MAC Party Parrot Lipstick 

It's just a pretty colour, okay? Buying this tomorrow night when I get paid!



3. Lime Crime Airborne Unicorn Lipstick

Two months ago I bought the OCC liptar in Hoochie, but my expectations of the product was extremely high and it was a disappointment. My lips were so dry, and the colour wasn't as long-lasting as I was led to believe. I just want a beautiful purple, and this one looks like a match!
I think I may also purchase Serpentina and Poisonberry




That's it for my current wish list items! What's on your wish list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment